Plastic surgeon logo. Utah plastic surgeon promoting his practice which is largely cosmetic surgery.
Dr. York Yates.
Dr. York Yates is a plastic surgeon in Utah looking for a catchy, attractive logo to put on information given to patients as well as on his website http://www.yorkyates.com. The website is undergoing a design change so don't worry about making it fit the current design perfectly. The redesigned site will have a sillohuette of a body on the top and the colors are purple (dark and lilac) and a magenta similar to the current site. The logo colors dont need to match.
- Thinking using the symmetry of my initials YY or YJY would look sharp but not necessary.
- It could say "Yates Plastic Surgery" if it works
- The best plastic surgeons logo ever designed.
- Gentle curves similar to a body may look nice but as I have seen more and more logos this has been difficult to pull off without either looking too bizarre or too much like a "naked woman". It definately doesnt need a body in it.
- Colors scheme - whatever looks nice not pastels, from what I am seeing light on dark looks attractive.
- A unique looking Y or two Y's would look nice
- Can have the name (y)ork and (y)ates share the same Y or repeated or just put YATES.
- Flower might look nice but unnecessary
- Clean lines.
- Not messy
- Expensive looking
- No surgical looking logos (gloves, scalpel, needles etc...)
- No distasteful logos (sillouhette is fine, body parts are not)
- No pastels
- not sexual at all
- Not suggestive.