Totally inspired work. Really thoughtful and insightful, synthesized original ideas right away based on my creative input and guidelines. Such a pro!
How katierachel27 started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
The Workplace Adviser
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Professional consulting services - Workplace Relations advice, workplace investigations, alternative dispute resolution.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
Not too many pictures, needs to be professional, sophisticated, mature, structured, and a little bit edgy. Prefer blues/golds/neutrals.
Jimdo templates to explore
Providing a range of Workplace Relations advice, advocacy and assistance for small to medium businesses, private and public sector, and not-for-profit organisations:
- Managing resolution of industrial disputes, including assistance with FWC Unfair dismissal conciliations and relevant EEO tribunals.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (Mediation and conflict management)
- Misconduct investigations
- Grievances and dispute management (eg. general protections - adverse action, discrimination, sham contracting, and bullying and harassment).
- Disciplinary procedures
- Performance management
- NES, Award interpretation and application
- Ill and injured employees
- Policy review and drafting
- Report and letter writing
- Position descriptions
- Engagement of independent contractors