1. Homepage - this page will give a brief explanation of what the site is all about. This is the page that would include the retro marquee image and continuing with the cinema motif, it could allow the user to click a "movie" selection on the marquee that would take them to the pages below. For example, "Film Festivals of the World", "Independent Films", "Filmmakers Only"
2. Content-provider landing page: this page will have a description of the site to entice the content-provider to upload their film. The call to action is a simple contact form that will allow us to contact them to arrange the upload.
3. Film festival explorer: this page will show a simplified Google map of the world with pinpoints that can be added to show the location of the film festivals; should allow standard mapping features such as zoom, search, etc.
4. Individual film festival page. When the user clicks on a pinpoint/link on page 3, it will take them to the landing page for the selected film festival. This page will have a listing of all films screened at that festival. There should be a year selector (maybe a retro dial or something) that will allow changing of the listing to movies at that festival for that year.
5. Film catalog browse/search. Standard catalog search functions including featured items, search films by title, by director, by actor, by genre, etc.