This designer listen to your remarks and modify his work according to those! Great!
- Sergey Trach
Sergey was great and very patient with our ideas and changes.
We are very happy with the results!! :)
Awesome guy to work with who does an amazing job. I recommend him to anyone and everyone!
- Al Fattaah™
great design thanks
- Mr. Knight_99
Much effort to reach ultimate goal and best artwork!
How aholcombW started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Garrett Stiepel Ryder LLP
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Boutique commercial real estate, corporate, tax and estate planning firm (largely commercial real estate) Target is real estate developers, investors, retailers and corporations.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Prefer dark grey-blue, dark aqua or grey for logos (or white with dark grey-blue, dark aqua or grey background).
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Our firm is located in Orange County, California. Most of the lawyers are younger, and want the firm's logo and website to be updated to have a modern and clean design.
- We'd like to have the "Garrett" emphasized or a stylized "G" to be incorporated into the logo
- We'd prefer not to use initials as a part of our logo.
- No gavels, scales of justice or other iconic lawyer images, please. :)
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
- Impactful landing site with movement or illusion of movement in picture (e.g., cinemagraph).
- Clean, simple, easy to navigate
- Tiled pictures (e.g., Divi Café - Elegant Themes)
- Iconic Orange County images, water elements, beach, palm trees (would like to see more nature than traditional business firms)
- Neutral colors - beiges, blues, greys
- - No gavels, scales of justice or other lawyer symbols, please. :)