On first opening the user is prompted to register/login. (On the demo app, I already love the login page and so do not want this changed).
On opening the app in general, the user is presented with the Inbox. This lists all news notifications sent by artists they subscribe to (in order to receive information from). These notifications can be of numerous types including News, Events, or Media.
If the user, however, is at a location where an event is being held, they are presented with the option to 'Check IN' at the event which then enables them to capture media (video and photo) with the app - this media is uploaded automatically to the cloud.
Users can open notifications (News, Events, or Media). They are then shown further detail. In the case of Events they are also given event information and the ability to RSVP and say that they will be attending.
The screens, in general, will share various elements and so will be similar. As an example, a notification will also use a card format (but be longer).
A pre-release version of the app for Android can be downloaded at:
This application gives an idea of the flow and the information being presented.
The screens required for design are as follows:
- Inbox (List of notifications - News/Event) - preferably using a card format
- Event Notification - Showing full detail for an event with RSVP button
- News Notification - Details for a news item
As noted, much will include same styled elements and so the theme should be consistent across the app.
Examples provided are:
- Login - just to give idea of feel we are going for
- Inbox - shows list of notification 'cards'
- News item - shows detail of a news notification
- Event item - shows detail of an event
- Checkin - shows how local events can be presented for checking in