The app has more screens than the described ones. But only the relevant screens are mentioned.
- The app has a HamburgerMenu which allows the user to navigate to the app's main screens.
- Shows all constructions sites on a GoogleMap.
- Is the entry point for the app.
- On first start the app shows four Onboarding Screens which inform the user about the app.
- Onboarding should be some kind of paged view, where each page has some artwort at top and one sentence below.
- Shows a list of all routes that the user registered as interesting.
- Routes have a name and a category icon, start and end address and shows if notifications for this route a enabled.
- Routes have one of the following categories: work, love, shopping, friends, spare time, others.
- Swipe to delete is supported.
- Floating Action Button to add a new route.
* Add route
- Add route screen consists of two simple textfields linked to google maps autocompletion. When the user has chosen start and destination for his route, the route gets computed, shown in a map and he can continue to the "Add route confirmation"
* Add route confirmation
- shows the selected start and destination.
- Allows the user to select if he wants to receive push notifications for this route.
- User has to pick a name for the route
- User has to choose one of the categories mentioned in "MyRoutes"
- User can save the route
We need the following 5 screens designed:
- Onboarding Screen for: "Save your routes". The artwork should somehow reflect the icons for the categories.
- Onboarding Screen for: "Stay on track and plan taking more time that usually"
- Onboarding Screen for: "This is not a traffic app and only provides information about construction sites"
- Add route confirmation