The second time we have used Oni and won't be the last. Great designer who is brilliant at what he does. Highly recommended.
How Nathan Lands started their other art or illustration journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Gamify( http://gamify.com ) is an html5 virtual world where you can play social casino games with themes and fresh real-world content.
We also own http://gamification.org -- the most visited gamification related website in the world for the topic of applying game-design to non-game industries like education, health, enterprise and marketing.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need several props designed for our virtual casino.
For reference, you can visit http://gamify.com/lobby to see a demo of the tech and get an idea of what kind of world it'll be part of. I've attached a picture of a 1x1 tile, as well as an arcade machine and vending machine for reference of size and design.
* slot machines(3 different kinds. Should be easy to skin for different themes, such as having a movie slot machine, a horror slot machine, etc.) Size is 1x1, same as the arcade machine size. Needs an open section like the open white space in the arcade machine for us to display a screen.
* black-jack table. Should be 2x3, a "c" type shape where there is a 1x1 space to fit a "dealer" avatar.
* roulette table(2x3 with space for dealer)
* scratch-off machine(reference our "vending machine" and also this picture: http://images.quickblogcast.com/810…e.jpg?a=43
* spin the wheel machine (reference http://www.flickr.com/photos/salond…748774666/.. )
The arcade machine is a good style reference for an isometric prop but the designs do not have to be limited to 8-bit colors.