Nice design, clean and simple. Very good at making our work simple to understand.
How krahp started their other art or illustration journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are helping stock-market listed Canadian resource companies (Gold, Silver, Oil) to meet and get financed by investors from Switzerland.
Target clients: CEO´s of the aforementioned companies usually aged between 40 and 60. Financial mindset. Money-driven, analytical people.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need you to design one map with logos of existing clients of us. The logos should be where ever our clients main asset is located. We will tell you in an excel sheet.
- 1x Canada map with all our mining clients (GMN clients)
- You should be specific about the location of the logos on the map
- The map should meet the demand of a fine balance between clarity of the message
- For the Canada map: highlight the states / provinces where we had clients vs. where we did not have clients (basically all provinces other than Manitoba)
You can be creative
- With the color code of the map.
- Whether the map is 2D or 3D.
Purpose of the map:
- I want to show our clients all testimonials we have in one slide. I also want to show that our clients are spread all over Canada. It should look big.
1. For GMN - Canada map: without knowing the logos of the companies, it should somehow be obvious that we are talking about gold mining. You can do that by choosing clever background pictures or by using signs of gold bars or symbols of the mining industry.
2. A design company, sometimes specialized on mining specific designs is this one: visualcapitalist.com