Ral, is brilliant in all respects. I have started to work on one-on-one projects with her. I have seldom had to ask her for redoing a work or design. It has always worked in her first attempt for very difficult designs. In certain designs i had asked her to change which she did most willingly, but later i had to go back to her original idea post feedback from my marketing people.
The design for my podcast logo is terrific and working with this designer was a pleasure. They are very open to feedback and making the updates/changes quickly.
How Dave 3149 started their other business or advertising journey
Who are you known as?
FGS (Frameless Glass Systems)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We supply hardware and glass to the frameless glass market in Australia. We also supply painted glass splashbacks to the kitchen industry.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like a box designed that can carry 40 pieces of 100 x 150 x 6mm painted glass samples.
This box will be given to our customers, so that they can demonstrate our standard color range of painted glass kitchen splashbacks to their end users.
The box must be
- made of rigid card/card board, this must be specified for us
- knifecut drawings to be supplied to allow the box to be supplied flat and allow us to fold and assemble, we are going overseas so this is important
- designed using the new FGS logo and design schemes (see upload)
- ability to have a plastic handle to allow the box to be carried, therefore lockable (Velcro????)
- show key phrases and word (see upload)
- we have attached rough sizes and a design, to help your creative process
- please use the transition logo with Fethers included
- use images that represent painted glass splashbacks, color pallettes etc I have attached some photo's from our factory
I have attached copies of our logo, my rough box designs, new stationary, new ute design etc to give you an idea of our look and feel. I have also attached some simple examples of splashbacks, these are not to be used on the box.