We need a set of Powerpoint templates for us to develop our presentations. The Powerpoint template file needs to include the following slide templates:
- Title slide
- Basic text slide
- Graphic (i.e. only a picture or image may be on it) slide
- Table (i.e. only a data table may be on it) slide
- Combined graphic and text slide
- Thank you / contact information slide
- Your chosen theme with colors, typefaces and effects used. Please embed any fonts used.
We are looking for slides that are clean looking, using an appropriate font (size, colour, etc). We already have a logo which should be incorporated into the templates (uploaded, AGE-WELL). Stock photos that depict technology, older adults, healthcare, etc. should be incorporated where appropriate. We are fine with the different slide templates having a bit of different look from each other (through the use of different stock photos, etc). You can also see our current website, http://www.age-well.ca, for ideas. The presentation should be cohesive, with branding elements throughout – including our corporate logo, page numbers, a header or footer etc.
- Powerpoint template should be clean, professional and should utilize components of the AGE-WELL's visual identity.
- Design should be friendly and engaging but not amateur or childish.
- Design should resonate with audience of academic, business, and technology professionals, as well as end users-- specifically older adults.
- Template should be cohesive with branding elements throughout.
- Powerpoint should compliment AGE-WELL’s brand identity and visual imagery.
The host institution logos (uploaded, UHN, SFU-GRC, IRMACS), should also be included in the template (not needed in all slide pages).