How amanda.sear started their other clothing or merchandise journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We deliver Dance and Wellbeing programs in primary schools across Australia and New Zealand.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are after a design for a mascot for our company which will be created into a plush toy and used to help students understand emotions, improve social skills and celebrate differences. The mascot will be named 'Frankie Footsteps'.
- appeal to kids aged 5 to 11, both male and female
- either human or animal based
- gender neutral
- have dance shoes (hi top sneakers)
- should be clothed (logo attached)
- a unique feature e.g. brown dog with one white ear (feature used to celebrate being unique and different)