Attached is a mockup with each of the elements. The actual design does not have to resemble the mockup (e.g. if the mockup has a border, the element does not need one if it does not fit the design).
* 1 simple, light gray button. Rounded corners. This one should look great no matter where it is placed
* 6 color variations of the button - a few nice colors that will work in most themes.
* Consists of the tabs and content area. Needs some indication of selected tab. Will be used to organize content, show steps of an ordering process, etc.
* List of selectable entries on the left, content area on the right. Does not need to have border around content. Selected element needs to stand out. Used as table of contents, menu/navigation, list of services, etc.
* Has a heading, content, and indicator (with open/closed state).
* Imagine this as a Featured area on a blog. Posts rotate through this. Has a content area and prev/next buttons
* Needs prev/next buttons, indicator of which image is shown
* Layered PSD file(s) with focus on making it easy to translate into HTML/CSS
* A PNG version of all elements (one for each or all on one large image)
**Please see attached mockup for details**
**Update: Included sample screenshots of designs I like**