Fantastic job by thydesigns. We noticed his work stood out from the beginning, and decided to work with him further. He made changes quickly as we provided feedback for his work, and the changes were both aesthetically pleasing and supremely functional. Thydesigns comes highly recommended.
How reQuire started their other graphic design journey
We are looking for a Flash Element to be implemented into our website. This element will be a very important part of describing our business and used to capture new clientele.
It must be smooth and desigined from scratch (that is, clipart cannot be used for the graphics--they must be original).
A very good example of what we are looking for as far as style goes is here: http://home.ingdirect.com/images/demo_osa.html
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
For this contest, we are looking only for the first few frames of what will become the final project. Once we have determined the winner, we will further negotiate to arrive at the final product, which will be longer and more detailed. This is why the prize is only $150 for this project.
Color scheme and other flash elements to incorporate into the movie can be found here: http://www.wjayjones.com/requirecurve.swf The most important thing about this particular design is that the color scheme and the use of the bouncing reQuire “q” be used as much as possible. We do not want this clipped together – it should flow like a movie.
- See this powerpoint demo for a better understanding of what we are looking for in this movie, plus a couple of images that can be used(http://www.wjayjones.com/ReQuirePresentation.ppt. References to the powerpoint are made in the following paragraphs.
- Screen #1 would basically be similar to the front screen with the bouncing q (see the requirecurve.swf) and a description the service fading in and out in three parts
**Fade In** Your No Cost Solution to Tracking and Releasing Liens… **Fade Out**
**Fade In** reQuire's™ patent pending Release Tracking Service™ provides a revolutionary, no-cost, web-based tracking, reporting, and release solution to settlement agents, title companies and lenders. **Fade Out**
**Fade In** reQuire’s goal is to facilitate payoff and release communication between the payoff lender and the settlement agent, attorney or escrow company. **Fade Out**
- Screen #2 would have a photo like the guy with his head in his hands or maybe a guy climbing a stack of files.
**Fade In** Did you Know?
- That over 36% of all paid off mortgages are not released within the state mandated timelines…
- That over 17% of all paid off mortgages are never released…
- Of 100 settlement agents, attorneys, buyers, sellers, realtors, mortgage brokers and underwriters polled – only 3% held the payoff lender responsible for an unreleased mortgage…
- That the single largest area of claims for Underwriters is unreleased mortgages…
- Everything that is done to a file after disbursement costs the settlement agent time and money…
- Screen #3 would have a photo of US Map like on the INGDirect Demo with the q bouncing around from state to state and each one it touches is highlighted to identify this as a state reQuire has customers in – while the q is bouncing:
**Fade In**Founded in 2002 – reQuire is headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA **Fade Out**
**Fade In**reQuire tracks releases in all 50 states **Fade Out**
**Fade In**Over 850 Agencies currently use reQuire to track their Releases **Fade Out**
**Fade In**reQuire will track the Releases of over 150k closings in 2008 **Fade Out**
- The remaining pieces of the movie (several additional screens) will be completed by the winner of this contest. So, be very creative on this project to win the job of completing the movie! Price for final movie completion will be negotiated after the winner is chosen.
- We do reserve the right not to choose a winner from the entries submitted if we do not believe that any meet the criteria or level of design we are looking for.
- Feedback will be given at least once a day for all entries submitted. We will tell you what we like and don't like to help you further hone your design.