The fastest design work ever. He read my brief and followed the instructions exactly.
How GPeppel started their other graphic design journey
Small, midwestern lawfirm with diverse practice (mostly corporate/commercial clients) seeks a professional "corporate identity" logo to use on letterhead, cards, and website
Coy, Konieczny & Peppel, LLC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our firm has a diverse practice, including commercial litigation, commercial real estate, complex litigation, appeals, commercial transactions, estate planning, products liability and insurance coverage work. We are a small firm but want to project a strong, professional image fitting of our experience and results driven practice.
Our website is http://www.ckp-law.com. It is being totally redone soon, so I wouldn't rely on that too much. However, I want to incorporate this logo onto the website as well.
Simple, powerful, professional. That about sums it up.
- Item 1...It needs to be fitting for letterhead, envelopes, website and cards. We are trying a "branding" approach.
- I am not aderse to color, but it should be simple colors at the most. Black with a little Red, or maybe a blue for example.
- We don't have a "tagline," other than "Attorneys at Law."
- Simple, powerful, professional. Something that says we play in the big leagues, so to speak.
- Item 1...Please, nothing "cutting edge" or ultra-modern.
- That said, I don't want calligraphy either.
- No wild colors, please.
- No crazy graphics.
- Please, no gavel or "scales of justice" imagery.