What I appreciated about Redzart is that he didn't just jump in. They took time to read and understand the brief and interpret it in their own unique way. Quality!
How insuranceAutomation started their other graphic design journey
A logo that can then be used as the basis for a web site design to suit this world wide charitable operation, for Africa Asia and South America.
We are out to help and assist. The Foundation will make grants in exceptional circumstances but that not it's main purpose. Its purpose is to work with others to help them help themselves. So working together IS the main aim. We help you - and you help us to help more - is a motto we could usefully adopt.
Sophistication, authority and financial (almost banking) influences.
This entire whole operation is geared to financially assist the less fortunate in those areas. The logo must appeal to a world wide "giving" audience. A simple and distinctive logo is required that will then be used (by us) to create a distinctive and matching look and feel that will continue throughout the site.
The Noble Foundation
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This operation will be entirely web based.
It is important that the logo and the initial page can be viewed on ANY screen size - from mobile phone through to 2400px wide super screens and above.
The site will carry many pictures of people. Photos will be uploaded every day.
We will design the site so that even if graphics are turned off the output is readable. The initial page opening will determine (using existing script) the user’s screen size as a php session variable and also provide the viewer with the option to select text only.
The initial splash page will have to accommodate language options, although in initially the site will be wholly in English. Ultimately the site is likely to be published in English, French and Spanish.
The design brief is:
- Sophisticated and simplicity are VERY important
- Not child centered
- Will be tested on - Windows, Macs, Linus (Firefox, IE, AOL, Opera, Safari)
- Particular care that the logo looks good on 600px wide screen
- Copyright on the design and on ALL graphics MUST be passed to us on completion - confirmation essential.
- The site will be initially in English but later other languages will be added. Therefore the logo / design must not cause conflict when different languages are used.
- Simplicity, authority and sophistication are key elements of the design
- No language in the design
- Must appeal to a world wide audience
- Font used must not be a special. Must be one of the fonts in use world wide
- There must be no language in the design in order to cope with multi languages to be added later. Initially the site will be in English.
- No rainbows