A few months ago I held a contest to create a web design for dumb-ya.com. I got a fantastic winning entry from 99designs member kito3. This is an expansion of that project so folks can make fun of the whole bunch of them, as they all deserve.
I obviously lean Left, but lately Right, Left, Center...every one of them gets on my ever-loving last nerve with the way they try to manipulate and deceive with their words while doing whatever they please in private or when voting.
I think we should be making fun of them all, so at least we can get a laugh out of them if they're not going to do their jobs with complete integrity.
So with an anticipatory giggle for your creative response and a 'grrr' for the lot of our so-called leaders, here's the new contest.
Oh, and I'm offering $250, but if you're open to promotion in lieu of part of the prize, that would be helpful to me. I'm going to be putting $$ into promoting the fire out of the site once complete, so if you'd be open to a little promotion of you as the artist of the new caricatures in exchange for offering me a discount on the $250, please send me a private message to that effect after making your submission.
- vector and jpg images
- If you'd like to use the original W image to do the new caricatures behind W, you can access .ai version at http://drop.io/dumbyas - pass: 123321.
- completely original illustrations
- funny! have fun!!
- same color scheme
- I'd like to add to the Dumb-ya look by having W out front, as he is
with the podium, but with Cheney (as Darth Vader), McCain (with Rodney
Dangerfield look - 'I get no respect!'), Hillary (the wicked witch?),
and Obama (take your pick) - all peeking out behind him.
- a mini-banner, such as the 3 for W at the bottom of
Dumb-ya.com, for each of the above caricatures
- a big version of each (same
size as W at podium) for a page that makes fun of each of them by their
little old lonesome.
- the 3 different-sized images of these characters don't have to be different if it's a really great caricature, but it would be cool if they were a little different for each size.
- please be open to feedback and ask questions if you need to.
- anything copy-right protected/not your original work
- doesn't go with the current color scheme of dumb-ya.com