How Dutch Photo Studio started their other graphic design journey
This is a contest for a newsletter template that gets delivered to all my clients each month.
Arjen Eeken Fotografie
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm the owner of a photography studio in The Netherlands, specializing in portraits of babies, children and families.
I would like an HTML newsletter template to send an e-mail newsletter for my clients monthly.
- 600 pixels wide
- The newsletter header between 100 - 250 pixels in height- Logo: see http://www.arjeneeken.com/99designs/logo.zip
- The newsletter will contain one (or sometimes two) image.
- It's not necessary, but I like 2 columns: a smaller column on the left and the main column on the right. For a sample of such a layout (and design I like, although the header may be more clean and modern), see http://www.arjeneeken.com/99designs…ample.html
- My readers will be mostly female.
- Must be easy to read.
- Must have contants ("In this issue") with hyperlinks to the articles.
- A headline above the body of the email:
"If you cannot read this newsletter, please click here"You can use one or more colors of the following color scheme.
- Main colors (for large areas): Deep Plum Red (R: 153 G:000 B:102 - 990066) and White (R:255 G:255 B:255 - FFFFFF)
- Accent colors (for smaller areas): Light Golden Tan (R:204 G:153 B:051 - CC9933), Burgundy Purple (R:102 G:000 B:102 - 660066), Red Purple (R:204 G:000 B:153 - CC0099) and/or Turquoise (R:000 G:204 B:204 - 00CCCC)
- See http://www.arjeneeken.com/99designs/colors.jpg (this file includes some variations on the basic colors which you may use, although I prefer the basic colors).Sample images:
- http://www.arjeneeken.com/99designs/images.zip (17 images, total 29 MB)