We are starting a brand new company wide goal reporting program. Our clients will tell us their goals in using our services per department (SEO, PPC, Social, CRO) and we will report back to the client using a system called "Red, Yellow or Green."
Red means we're not close to completing the goal. Yellow means we're progressing towards the goal but not there yet. Green means we are were we want to be with the goal.
This "Red, Yellow, Green" is the main KPI we want to report back to the client by using your created template theme. We will need the editable file when you're done.
The template should have a place for each of the following:
- Brief goal description
- Overall Goal % (Green)
- Current Goal % (Green, Yellow or Red)
- Previous Month Goal % (Green, Yellow or Red)
- Brief department notes on goal progress over the last month
- Brief department notes on goal next steps for upcoming month
- Clicks and Clients Logo
- Area for Department Manager info (picture, contact info, signature)
- Area for Client Relations Manager info (picture, contact info, signature)