We would like you to develop a unique look and feel for a conference. At this stage we only want the look and feel, but following the project, we would like to work with the winner to flow this look and feel through some of the following material: conference website, conference flyer, conference Powerpoint and Word templates, conference stage back drop and signage, conference USB stick, badges and lanyards.
What should be included in the look and feel:
1. Conference name, date and location:
Systems Analysis 2015
11-13 November 2015
IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria
2. Logos of organizers (attached):
IIASA (this is the lead organizer so needs to be most prominent, you can even blend in IIASA's identity into the design to provide a more subtle message that IIASA is leading on this conference)
(The following two are co-organizers, and there may be two more - so please leave space around the logos in case they join us):
Santa Fe Institute
3. This is a research/academic conference about different research methods in the field of systems analysis. The essence of systems analysis and this conference is to study complex systems from multiple perspectives. So the conference is also about bringing together diverse academic disciplines from engineers to natural scientists to social scientists to mathematicians.
4. The look and feel needs to convey the following values: mature (not young), economical (not luxury), classic (not modern), serious (not playful), quiet (not loud), gender neutral (not masculine or feminine), complex (not simple).
5. On colors, we prefer blue, green, white, orange, and/or gray. We find red, black and purple too strong for this conference.
6. Please note we are not looking for a conference logo (we have the logos of the organizers) rather we are looking for a distinct look and feel that we can roll out of all materials.