Great job. Very responsive and figured out a set of good solutions for making a pretty long text document have some visual interest.
- Vivan Malhotra
Vivan has been incredibly helpful and responsive. We are looking forward to continuing to complete some additional design work with him.
How paultE started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
Portage Personnel Inc
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Portage Personnel is one of Ottawa’s most authoritative Recruitment and Professional / Executives Search firms dedicated to relentlessly hiring and referring talented, motivated professionals on the basis of education, proficiency and knowledge for our government and private sector clients in a manner essential to customer satisfaction.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Let your creative juices flow and help tell our story. This marketing piece will be used in our direct email marketing campaign aimed at our existing and prospective clients.
Help us show how working with our firm VS another is beneficial.
This piece must fit onto an 8 1/2 x 14 and be in PDF format. It must also maintain the Them vs Us as in the attached word doc but doesn't need to be in a table.
Points to Consider:
• Animation/Graphics on left should be sad, angry or frustrated. Could depict a character who is fat, with a large stack on money.
• Animation/Graphics on right should be happy, smiling or pleased. Could depict a character who is lean, professional looking, working in partnership with.
• Animation/Graphics should on left should denote or depict imagery of socially non acceptable behaviour.
• Animation/Graphics should on the right denote or depict imagery of client desired or preferred outcomes. Project an image of how successful they would be or look to others if the contracted with Portage.
• Contact information must be contained within the graphic.
Portage Personnel Inc.
1150 - 45 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1A4
Phone: (819) 770-6918
Fax: (866) 456-9204