We are looking for a simple, modern, dignified re-design of the two certificates earned by professionals in our continuing education programs.
Two closely-related variations are needed, and we want your creative ideas about distinguishing them from each other:
1) Small, basic: Our short courses give a basic, smaller certificate (half-page US letter, landscape, 8.5" wide 5.5" tall).
2) Large, deluxe: Our longer certification programs give a deluxe, larger certificate (full-page US letter, landscape, 8.5" wide 11" tall).
We want both sizes to be similar in general feel and branding themes, but elements might be differently sized in each, to accommodate size difference, and give basic/deluxe distinction (for example, deluxe version might use slightly more color, or detail, etc).
-You can submit just the deluxe draft first if you prefer, then basic design later, once you have our feedback. Or submit both now, your choice.
- Participants will print their own certificates from a PDF, so designs must be printer-friendly, with standard printer margins on all sides, light or white background, standard fonts only, etc.
- Our online learning management system will add each certificate's text over your background design.
- Your DRAFT should show background, with these required placeholder elements:
a. All existing text (copied from example)
c. One of our AT hand logos (we prefer AT-logo-2017-final, but are open to your choice)
d. NCB Seal (required on deluxe design; optional on basic design)
- Other the required elements above, you can select from the other optional graphic elements we have attached here.
- Your FINAL deliverables should be 2 layered Photoshop or Illustrator files (one for each size variation), with background, graphic, and text placeholder elements on different layers, for us to use for showing / hiding.
We look forward to your ideas!