Vladimir was able to develop some brilliant concepts for our project that were beyond our expectations. He was professional, the final presentations were an incredible standard and more than anything he was extremely patient and timely with his work. We can't wait to work with him again and help bring this project to life.
- sheree a
How sheree a started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Community science education and engagement
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
* Designs/concepts for the development of an outdoor photographic exhibition to showcase and celebrate the colour and diversity of the Red Sea.
* We want to inspire people with this and encourage them to care and explore this environment.
* The exhibition will consist of stunning underwater photography and some text about the image, so make sure to consider this in the designs. It doesn't have to be directly under the picture, is there another way it can be presented that creates an opportunity for viewers to interact and find out more or what the animal/pic is?
* Designs need to be big, bold and innovative take into consideration how we can make it as sustainable as possible using the latest technology, innovations, ideas ie the use of recycled materials in the design and use of solar for lighting the exhibition etc.
* We want the exhibition to tour around so it needs to be able to be moved (ie nothing in concrete etc).
* Be bold be brave and and think of money being no object in the design. also think luxury and a global platform.
* If the concept gets funded we will continue to work with the designer on the development.
Please think outside of the box. It needs to be high end and luxurious and unique. I have attached some examples of outdoor exhibitions HOWEVER these are references and clearly not what we want. Designs need to be bolder, more visionary and unique.
Consider also how coral reefs are lots of little coral polyps working together. See the green hexagon shape exhibit and the draft concept design of the entrance to a museum exhibition.