Edit 02/18:- matrix_wireframe_4_6_symbols.jpg- matrix_wireframe_6_6_symbols.jpg- matrix_wireframe_6_8_symbols.jpg
For your help I have also added the wireframe for the matrices with 6 symbols. And slighted modified the wireframe for 8 symbols.
Edit 03/18: matrix_wireframe.jpg updated
Hi all, thanks for your submission and congratulations for being shortlisted.
Reminder: this contest is about converting 60 matrices into vector format. Each matrix consists of 6 or 8 symbols, including one missing symbols. For each matrix, 6 or 8 symbols are proposed to replace the missing symbol.
To win this final round and to make the contest fair for all, here are the rules about what your are supposed to do next:
• Attached are 3 new matrices. Please work on these 3 matrices according to the following rules.
• You must respect the positions and proportions shown in the attached "matrix_wireframe.jpg" file.
• You are free to use any style you want (rounded border or no border at all, colors, cell separators, ...) or even no style at all.
• Please pay attention that the smallest screen we will use will be sized as described in the wireframe. So try to keep the symbols as much readable as possible.
• Like for the qualifying stage, please respect as much as possible the original symbols (shape, various line thickness, one color per symbol, ...). Accuracy will be an important criteria for the final selection, and for the whole work.
To make your work and our integration easier, here is the expected final ideal format:
• One file per symbol (65x65px if 8 symbols or 80x65px if 8 symbols), whatever it's a symbol of the matrix or a symbol of the answers
• Two files for the matrix background (one 65x65px, one 80x65px), if needed (rounded border, cells separators or I don't know)
• Two files for the answer symbol background (one 65x65px, one 80x65px), if needed
==> But for the final round, just send the whole screen. <==
The winner will have 5-6 days to work on the 60 matrices after we decide which style we will use. The rules and the expected format will be the same than for the final round.
Generally, matrices will be much simplier than the matrices given for the qualyfing and final stage. For your reference, I can give you a link to download the 60 matrices, so that you will be able to make your own opinion on the difficulty level. Please send me a private message.
If you have any question, please send me a private message.