Go to http://www.focusopus.com to sign up for free account so you can
web app you will be redesigning. Read the attachment also.
I need a redesign web application UI /UX for an awesome web
project. We are creating a web app that helps college students and
entrepreneurs increase their productivity while improving their
quality of life. We want the design to go with our brand image.
Life Purpose (changing to My Mission)
Life Purpose Wizard
(Detailed info is in the updated design scope, but feel free to ask as
many questions as you need. This is my first design scope and there is
much room for improvement.)
New Feature (currently being built)
The sharing feature will allow users to delegate a to-do item from
their daily list or goal list.
• Redesign of current web application
• Build off of the Focus Opus branding
• Clean, Simple, Intuitive design that is not overwhelming to look
at or work in.
• Design that reflects/inspires fun, creativity, action
• Create a UI/UX that is fun and engaging.
• Use external motivators that trigger users internal motivators to
keep them engaged in the app
• Improve UI/UX so the user doesn’t have to think hard to try
learn how to use the sight. Significantly reduce the learning curve
and remove unecessary steps/clicks to do something the user wants.
• Remove the need to type or take unnessary steps as much as
• Some of the features are still being built out
• Need to plan for phase 2 of web app in the current design
• Working with a limited budget
• Mixed target markets
• Need to keep mobile responsive and mobile app UI in mind while
designing this web app.
• Red is the color of our cyclops/logo. We went this way because
red stands out, its bold, represents action and love. But red also
a negative connotation, especially in school. It can signify stop or
danger or mistakes on a test. Want to keep the red cyclops, and find
complimentary color scheme that translates fun, creativity, and
action, that is simple and clean.
We have a few target markets.
o College Students
• Majoring in Business or Entrepreneurship (Undergrad/Graduate)
• Member of an entrepreneur or business club on campus (Even if
they are not majoring in business)
• Small Business Owners
o Network Marketers
• Mary Kay Consultants and Directors, Motives, Avon, etc.
• Life Change / Transition
o Entering College
• High school seniors/College Freshmen
o Entering Workforce
• College seniors ready to graduate and get a job or just hired
o Re-entering Workforce
• Successful people (around 38-55) that have been laid off and need
new success tools to re-enter the workforce and be sucessful in
• Loves to be the boos, not keen on authority
• Highly values freedom, flexibility, and family
• Not a typical 9-5 person
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Values personal development and wellness.
• Young at heart.