The event we are creating these designs for is our nonprofits 10th year anniversary. We are also celebrating the first graduates of our program from college.
Our audience will be supporters of the organization, donors, major corporate funders, volunteers, parents of students, civic leaders etc. Will be of higher income, various ages from around 30 - 75. Many are generous of time with a deep commitment to the community, education and helping create opportunity for underserved communities.
The theme should come through both pieces.
Save The Date - mark your calendars - this is a not to be missed opportunity. Unique events with students to celebrate success and impact.
Full invitation - want to highlight impact, 10 years of success, students going to college, not just another gala but an opportunity to meet the students.
Highlight education more than the squash aspect.
Designs we currently like;
Our logo is orange, blue and white. Invites in the past have been orange with greyscale images. Please avoid dark colors.
Adjectives which describe the event include Impact, Transformation, Here to Now, Champions, Celebration, Unique, Youth, Powerful Stories.
Save The Date must include;
- Save The Date
- Access logo (attached - please change 2015 to 2016)
- 10 Year Anniversary
- For more info contact Ryan Ginard | (858) 202 0406 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation to include;
- Saturday, 22 October | 6pm
- San Diego Hall of Champions, Balboa Park
- Join us for an evening of inspiring stories and impact through the eyes of our students as you hear first hand the challenges and successes each child goes through as they prepare to become the first of their family to go to college
- This unique and intimate evening will see us celebrate three big milestones, our ten-year anniversary, our first graduating college class and the beginning of the third phase of our innovative 12-year promise.
- Purchase tickets by using the enclosed envelope or contact email@example.com | (858) 202 0406