How rinsights started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Relevant Insights, LLC
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer market research services
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want to create a 8.5 x 5.5 print post card (front and back) to promote our new service, the Survey Tool Review Center, that will allow user to review survey tools we have tested. The tool will allow users to:
- Get guidance to select the right survey tool for their business
- Save time in searching and discovering new survey tools
- Minimize efforts in testing new survey tools.
Information about this service is found here: http://www.relevantinsights.com/login
Watch the video shown at the end of that page or on the home page relevantinsights.com
* Please use the color scheme from the website so it is consistent with our branding.
* Use both sides of the card.
* Add a call to action "Find the right survey with the help of the Survey Tool Review Center at relevantinsights.com/login" close the QR code
* Leave space to add an address for mailing on the right bottom side on the back side.
* We need the files in Adobe Illustrator format
* Attached are the logo for the Survey Tool Review Center, its QR code, the company logo
* Attached is the start Adobe Illustrator file with the guidelines for printing margins and size of the address area. Instructions are also attached in the PDF file. You need to leave room to cut. It's a good idea to make guides for yourself, approx 0.0625 inside of the edge for guides. You can use that file to start the project
* Color: CMYK