OffTheRecord.com (OTR) is launching a direct mail campaign in Washington state. We need a postcard that will grab the attention of anyone who's recently received a traffic ticket (Assume the person receiving the postcard has received a ticket).
OTR is a startup that takes away the hassle of dealing with a ticket. We need the postcard to reflect this. We're aiming for fun, humorous, clean and classy.
Postcard must include:
- Name: OffTheRecord.com
- Phone: 1 (844) 687-2946
- Success Rate: 97%
- Reference to money back guarantee (i.e. "Full refund if we're not successful", "We win or it's free", etc.)
- Price point: From $199 - $299 all inclusive
- Something along the lines of "Hurry, you only have 15 days to make a decision" or "You have 15 days to respond to your ticket. Fight it today." Feel free to be creative here.
Below are some possible headlines and subtext. Feel free to be creative and use the ones that fit your design.
Possible Headlines (as you see fit):
- "Fight Your ticket with OffTheRecord.com"
- "Fight Your Washington Traffic Ticket"
- "Keep Your Driving Record Clean"
- "Got a ticket? Let us help you"
- "Fight your ticket. Save money."
- "Fighting your ticket has never been easier"
Subtext Ideas (as you see fit):
- "A single traffic ticket could raise your insurance rates by $1,000 over the next 3 years."
- "We've made fighting your ticket easier than paying it"
- "Over 2,300 tickets are issued each day in Washington. Savvy drivers fight them."
- "Don't let one mistake ruin your driving record"