I need to have designed some signage and marketing handouts for a trade show. This contest is only for the handouts. After the contest is over, I'll work with the winning designer to do the signage as a separate project.
The aesthetic for everything should be very minimalistic and clean. It should also match the general style of this website: IntuitMarket.com. Included is a style guide that explains all the style details (it’s a guide meant for emails, but you can still use it for this print job, particularly the “Design Elements” section starting on page 9).
The marketing handout to be designed in this contest consists of these parts:
1) A custom designed folder (9x12 with two pockets)
2) A one-page A4-sized handout with printing on both sides that will be inside the folder
So really it's 3 parts: 1) Folder, 2) Handout front, 3) handout back
Here is the copy and details:
1) Item One: A folder
a. The front of the folder should contain this logo from intuitmarket.com: https://intuitmarket.intuitcdn.net/…arency.png
b. The front of the folder should also have the title “2014 Intuit Checks Reseller Program”
c. The back of the folder should just have an “Intuit” logo somewhere (without “checks & supplies”) with the logo smaller than the logo appearing on the front of the folder.
2) Item Two: A one-page piece of standard sized letter paper to put into the folder, which will have printing on both sides.
a. Front page handout side:
• Headline: Your clients are buying printable QuickBooks checks
• Subheadline: Why aren’t they buying them from you?
• Intro paragraph: Every year Intuit sells over $200 million in printable QuickBooks checks through IntuitMarket.com. Intuit checks offer superior fraud protection not found in cheap substitutes and are guaranteed compatible with QuickBooks.
• Call to action: Introducing the Intuit Checks Reseller Program -- Earn 35% recurring commission when you sell Intuit checks
• Recurring commissions: Earn $60 on an average-sized $170 check order, recurring with every reorder forever.
• Exclusive discounts: Give exclusive discounts of up to 32% to your clients to keep them ordering through you.
• Dependable reorders: After clients have ordered checks twice, they are 78% likely to continue reordering for years, giving you reliable recurring revenue.
• Monthly all-star prizes: $1000 in cash prizes goes to the top 3 resellers each and every month.*
b. Back page handout side
• Headline: Get the Tools to You Need to be a Check Reseller All Star
• Subheadline: Intuit's Check Resale sales kit that has everything you need to be successful.
• Client handouts: Sell the value of Intuit checks with a handout explaining why check fraud is a serious threat to small businesses and how Intuit checks prevent it.
• Free books: Give clients a free copy of “The Art of the Steal,” a book written by Frank Abagnale, the inspiration for Leonardo DiCaprio’s character in “Catch Me if You Can,” who now works for the FBI’s fraud division and helped design Intuit’s secure checks.
• Talking points: Benefit from powerful language that has already proven successful over thousands of sales center calls.
• FAQ sheet: Be prepared with common questions and answers.
• Sample checks: Win over clients with sample checks that show off the checks' physical security features.
• Weekly leader-board emails: Find out who's in the lead for each month's $1,000 cash prizes, which go to the top 3 resellers.
Call to action (emphasis): Sign up now to sell checks at Buy.IntuitMarket.com/reseller
- 2014 Intuit Confidential - Do Not Distribute
* Leader-boards for $1,000 cash prizes are ranked by total revenue booked during the month, less any discounts given.