refer to http://www.forza.com for design style
ForzaCare Infrastructure Management
- Hypervisor Management (VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer)
- Server Management (VM or Physical Server; includes AV Protection)
- Network Device Management: Layer 1 & 2 (Switches/AP’s; Uplink/Critical interfaces)
- Network Device Management: Layer 3 (Core Switches/Routers; Uplink/Critical interfaces)
- Firewall and Security Management
- Storage Area Network (SAN) Management
- Critical Application Management
- Bandwidth Monitoring (includes sFlow/Netflow up to 20Mb bandwidth)
ForzaCare Co-Managed IT Service Desk
• Retain complete control over service issues, you decide when tickets get escalated to us.
• Keep everyone happy. The award-winning automation platform is easy for staff to use and for you to manage. There’s less downtime. And more time for you to get things done.
• Improve your productivity by using a tool that helps you manage and prioritize end-user requests.
1. Employees enter requests online or simply send an email, which automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
2. Your IT Staff receives the ticket request and determines if it will be serviced internally or escalated to our service desk.
3. Our team services the ticket and you are automatically updated on status through the ticket system.
• Change management control
• Multiple locations supported
• Multiple vendors supported
• Multiple departments supported
• Multiple service boards supported
• Multiple resources per service ticket
• Bundling tickets to group issues
• Status change notifications
• Full access portal
• Automatic survey’s to assure client satisfaction
• Roles based security
• Asset management
• Document attachment