I need a 6x9 postcard designed that will be handed out to students attending a traditional, instructor led, in-class SolidWorks training telling them they are receiving a free 30 day test drive of SolidProfessor.
The value offering for the student should be clear that they are receiving this free version of SolidProfessor to:
- reinforce the skills they learned in class
- provide a quick reference quide to answer any SolidWorks questions
- Convenient access to SolidProfessor videos right inside of SW
The above bullet points don't need to be explicitly spelled out, but somehow conveyed. For example attached is an example of a previous card we've done with a "Did you get all that?" type header and balloon statements with some of the items the students may have learned in class however might have forgotten.
Reminding them of the breadth of topics they've learned and now need to reinforce.
I prefer something along the lines of a message like "did you get all that?" or "you learned alot.... you're not expected to remember everything....SolidProfessor is here to help you out"
Essential components of the card.
1. The design must have an area that can be customized to include logos from different reseller partners of ours that will be distributing this card. For one of the examples attached the company GoEngineer is the reseller. The resellers will be printing these cards out so having the logo on a separate layer where I can put the appropriate logo is helpful.
Some of these partners are:
- http://www.goengineer.com- http://www.3dvision.com- http://www.caddedge.com
2. Call to action should be to drive the person to login
4. Convey the convenient integration within SolidWorks to access SolidProfessor(some images of the add-in are attached)
I'm not expecting art submittals with all of these logos, just sharing some partners to give an idea of the sizing needs for a general space to include the logo.