We need an image designed for our newsletter. We would like something very creative, please use your imagination,
It needs to be a high res jpeg that i can easily insert into our newsletter template.
It needs to be large - but not too big, large enough so that I can manipulate the size in the newsletter program and not lose quality.
I have uploaded several folders with images and text for the flyer.
There are 3 sections to the flyer.
Montage of album covers / band pics, with Playup Logo the focus.
(you dont have to use the band pics, you may want to use one of the other photos that i recently uploaded)
The Playup Logo should be the focus. Currently the Playup Logo is black but I would like a different colour / colours.
Beneath those images should be the following text: See the word document I have uploaded for the text copy:
Boutique Music Licensing.
We specialize in placing new music by Indie artists to visual media projects.
Playup makes visual projects come to life with the best new music from around the world.
We license music to all types of media projects including:
• Films & Documentaries
• Web videos
• Fashion & Sports Clips
• Computer games
• Corporate communications & New Media projects
Our catalogue is full of new music releases with killer tracks by Indie artists from around the world.
We are a "one stop shop" with full clearance rights for all the music in our catalogue.
Playup also provides Music clearance, Music Supervision & Music Branding services.
(Montage of client logos)
(We have uploaded a lot of images for a montage, please use all images and place the montage of logos above this text below. This text could be smaller than the text in section 1.)
Some of our most recent work includes:
• Jane By Design: Tracks by The Shake Up, My Robot Friend, Hancock Basement & Chinook featured in ABC’s TV show Jane by Design
• Desperate Housewives: track Harder and Faster by Winston Giles licensed to US TV show Desperate Housewives.
• MTV’s Awkward: Tracks by The Transients and Bell Weather Department licensed to MTV’s show Awkward.
• Bondi rescue: Tracks by Hancock Basement and The Jefferson licensed to Aussie TV show Bondi Rescue
• CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Track “She Wants To Be Adored” by Winston Giles licensed to TV show CSI.
• Two on the great divide: Track by Amber Lawrence licensed to TV special on the ABC “Two On The Great Divide”.
Fashion & Advertising
• Myer: Track "Outer Suburbs Of The Soul" by Sister Jane featured in the clip for Myer's Autumn/ Winter collection for 2012.
• Adidas: Track by Grafton primary licensed to Adidas for an online promotional clip.
• Rip Curl: Literally dozens of tracks from the Playup catalogue licensed to Rip Curl for surf videos.
• L’Oreal: 20 tracks licensed to L’Oreal for clips shot during Melbourne fashion week 2012.
• Only: Tracks by The Sand Pebbles and Hotels placed in promo clips for jeans label ONLY.
• Billabong: a bunch of tracks licensed to Billabong for killer surf and skate videos.
• Dianna Ferrari: Track by Rachel Berry licensed to Dianna Ferrari for an online promotional clip.
• Red Bull: Track by Winston Giles licensed to Red Bull for an online promotional clip.
• Cygnett: Various tracks used in a series of online promotional clips for digital accessories company Cygnett.
• Mimco: track “everything” by Mufuti Twins licensed to Mimco for an online clip
• QT Gold Coast: various tracks licensed to QT Gold Coast for online clips.
This section just requires the screenshot we have uploaded and text next to it .
New Music Platform
(SCREEN SHOT of music platform) We recently launched our amazing new music platform that makes searching, previewing and delivering tracks from our catalogue easier and much faster. There are many brilliant features to the new platform, create your own account and check it out!
The word document shows the basic layout for the image.
Please use your imagination, we need something striking and engaging that will make people want to read the email. Be as creatibe as you can.
We are in the music business so something crazy and exciting.