I loved the process... The designer was a true professional and delivered a creative and unique idea for my book cover!
- EPH Design
EPH design was very helpful and accommodating to any changes we required. Happy with the outcome!
Best concept and also did unlimited revisions. Great job!
- Prolific Pest
Wonderful to work with!
Great job on detail - easy to work with!
Beautiful eye for design. Great communication.
How hannahEF started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our organization hosts a benefit concert in Sun Valley, Idaho to raise funds for cancer research.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
What & Sizing: We are in need of a concert poster design that can be printed at 11x17, but also be downsized for our print media advertising in the local paper and used on social media.
Photos & Font Sizing Requirements: We are limited to the photos that have been approved by the band. We can only use their photos. We also have to make sure that the size of font used for "Journey" is 75% of the size used for "Steve Augeri". His name has to be bigger than Journey.
We have concert sponsors for the event and need their logos incorporated at the bottom of the poster. I have attached a sample poster we created (but do not like) to give you an idea of all of the information that needs to be included:
- Our name (Killebrew-Thompson Memorial)
- Event name (Concert for Cancer Research)
- Date, time and venue (Sat. Aug. 17, 8:30 p.m., River Run Lodge)
- Ticket pricing (lawn $30, early access lawn $45, Premium seats $100)
- What it's for (All proceeds benefit life-saving cancer research at St. Luke's Mountain States Tumor Institute and Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota.
- Proudly sponsored by: then our sponsor's logos.
If you feel like it would work in your design, you can include our organization's logo somewhere. It's not necessary though!