The powerpoint slides need to be usable for two purposes.
1. Create an offer/business proposal for a software development project. So it needs to include all the general things. Our background, why we are the right company for their needs, CV for the people that are going to be involved in the project, which technology stack (MEAN, LAMP, etc) we are going to use, and last but not least estimation of how many hours the project is and how much will it cost.
2. A general portfolio for our company, that we can send to anybody, that describes what we do, who our previous clients are, what makes us unique, what quality standards we use etc.
Below are few examples of slides that we know we will want, but feel free to add more general "business" slides.
1. We want one slide where we can present a specific employee, what their programmings skills are etc, so perhaps a picture of them, and to the right some list/text of their skills, background etc
2. We want one slide where we can in a smart way present our technlogy stack for a specific project. So for example if we choose to use the MEAN stack or the LAMP stack, we want to display that nicely, and also say why we have chosen the technologies in the stack.
3. We would like one slide that illustrates how the project timeline will go. For example:
Use Case analysis -> Planning -> System architecture design -> Implementation -> Testing -> Review
If you have any questions what so ever, don't hesitate to ask us. We are at you disposal.