Ina was great to work with. From the beginning Ina's entries were the best for the contest. Ina was able to make changes quickly so that we could see different color schemes and layouts. During the handover process Ina was patient and worked with us to make the final changes for the editable brochure. We would definitely recommend and work with Ina again.
How Ross.mcdonald started their print or packaging design journey
We are a business who manages the petty cash needs of aged care residents. We do this by banking, say $100 of theirs and paying all the suppliers who give them services, ie pharmacy, hairdressers, etc. See http://www.capitalguardians.com
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Powers of attorney are our target audience, these are the individuals who oversee the financial management of aged care residents financial needs. These people are middle aged, and sometimes old. We have an online system that we need to give them some instructions to... we also want this (half of it), to be a great promotional brochure.
Require a brochure and instructions for "powers of attorneys" whole use our online cash management system. The business can be seen at http://www.capitalguadians.com. Key features:
- one page, A4 front and back
- folds into a third of size for envelopes
- very easy (see apple type instructions)
- two purposes: 1. business proposition (for powers of attorneys) and 2. instuctions for them how to use
Attached existing "instructions", the benefits for powers of attorney are on our website.
Note: after "agency" quality design, the actual instruction writing no so important:
- the selling pitch of advantages needs to look graet
- the "instuctions", this is a very simple system, need to "flow" in a very strong design look (ie really need photoshop work)