DMC is an engineering and software development company. We are a B2B custom project based business.
Inspired by the book "The Checklist Manifesto" we have decided to create "Retro-Tech" Checklists for the common operations we perform on a regular basis.
We have extended the concept of a standard checklist to enhance the lists with images that will make them more impactful and useful
The primary user of the checklists will be DMC engineers. However, it is fully anticipated that our clients will see the checklists and perhaps even ask for them. Therefore, the checklists must have some DMC company branding.
The project consists of updating/redesigning 10 prototype lists. The critical success factors include:
1. Must be able to select images that convey the task/message we are trying to have done.
2. This must be delivered in an easily editable format. Acceptable formats include:
* MS Word (slight preference)
* InDesign (definitely acceptable!)
3. Images selected must be either free or very inexpensive (e.g. from http://www.freestockicons.com, Shutterstock, iStockPhoto, etc.) sites.
More details are in the attached MS Word File. This file has detailed requirements, the existing checklists and a table describing each item and existing photos on the list.