We're launching a new (free) service for people to cover a disposible coffee cup sleeve with a professionally designed sleeve cover, making it a non-disposible sleeve to be re-used. That way not as many coffee cup sleeves end-up in the landfills.
The design template (either .psd or .pdf) is located towards the bottom of the page at http://www.sleevesaver.com. Please follow the directions on this design template. For each design I need two .jpg files returned, an A and B file for the two different templates.
Also, unfortunately, I need the submission agreement signed with the winning submission. It basically says that you're giving us the right to allow people to download a sleeve with your design on it, and that you're the original creator of the artwork (please, don't submit a sleeve design with Micky Mouse or something!).
- Follow the instructions on the design template
- Return the two .jpg files with each design
- Return the submission agreement with each desgin
- Use any theme that you think people might like to have on their morning cup o' joe... there are some samples up on the website already.
- Try it out yourself to see how it work... it's cool (and it's free)
- Someone else's trademark or artwork... all artwork must be original
- Anything vulgar, explicitly sexual, or in poor taste (and that is, of course, up to me)