We are designing a new label for a bottle of juice. The look and feel of the label should appeal to consumers of organic products. There are certain components (specified in the contest description) that are required to be on the labels.
Clean / Natural / Organic feeling
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
The label should be 4.25"L x 3"W with rounded corners.Â The label should be 4 PMS colors.Â
I have posted our draft of the label atÂ There is a link on the page for the draft in Adobe Illustrator so you can manipulate the components.Â There are also links to the images required for the label if you want to start from scratch.
The following required components must be incorporated into the label:
1) The name of the product, "Organic Apple Cider"
2) The Nutritional Facts box
3) Ingredient List, "Ingredients: US Organic Apples, Filtered Water, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate"
4) the phrase, "Certified by the State of Colorado"
5) a space for a barcode
6) the phrase, "From Fresh Pressed US Organic Apples & Organic Concentrate"
7) the phrase, "100% Juice"
8) the phrase, "pasteurized"
9) Logo of
10) the website,
11) Under the logo, "
12) the phrase, "refrigerate after opening"
13) on the bottom, "64OZ (1.89L)
14) the words, "Unfiltered"; "No Sugar Added"; "No Preservatives"; "All Organic & Natural"; "100% Organic"
15) The USDA logo