TeaBerry was a joy to work with. She presented numerous creative designs for my homeschooling education book and explored different directions when I suggested them. Exceptional quality, superb communication . . . highly recommended!
How Marium started their print or packaging design journey
MPAC is an American institution which informs and shapes public opinion and policy by serving as a trusted resource to decision makers in government, media and policy institutions. MPAC is also committed to developing leaders with the purpose of enhancing the political and civic participation of American Muslims.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Muslim American community in Southern California. People of all ranges and political mindsets. This is an emotional issue so it will need to reach out to those are yearning to talk about this subject
1. Must include the following information
The New Middle East: Tunisia, Egypt & Beyond
Join us for a forum to discuss the future of the Middle East and North Africa. What is our role as Muslim American and what does this mean for American policy?
Islamic Center of Southern California
11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. http://www.mpac.org
Co-sponsored by Muslim Public Affairs Council and ICSC
Speakers: Dr. Maher Hathout, MPAC Senior Adviser
2. Flier must use strong image(s) of Tunisia and/or Egypt
3. Strong colors to attract people
4. Evoke emotions
5. We are still confirming speakers, so we may have more information on the way
6. I have attached a quick dummy flyer I created to this. It does not have to look like this - this is just a starting point and something