The KrisTones band is in need of a CD cover for their demo CD: Demolicious.
About the band:
The KrisTones are a modern R&B / pop band. They perform at various live venues, parties, and private functions. Listen to their demo songs at:
Desired image look:
Cool, rockin', rhythm and blues (classic R&B), smooth, sexy, silky, 60's soul, Mo-town
Band pictures and previous concert flyers for reference and use are posted at:
If you’re going to incorporate band members in any images, focus on the three main members:
> Kristin: the singer -- beautiful, curvaceous, sexy, soulful woman… curvy like Jessica Rabbit but a little shorter… holding mic
> Pat: keyboard player
> Joshua: drummer, holding drumsticks
Band photos are at: http://thekristones.com/creative/
This demo CD will be given to venues and fans to showcase the band’s music style and ability. The purpose is to secure jobs at live music venues and private functions, such as wedding receptions. Also, to share with fans.
The digital art will also be used for online demo streaming.
I need the following:
(1) CD cover: Playing off of the food theme ("licious"), we would like to explore the delicious "musical food" theme. For example, a vinyl record being pulled apart like slices of a pizza – either by the singer (Kristin) or more band members, or simply a close-up of a hand pulling a slice away from the vinyl pizza.
Cover should include band name – The KrisTones – and CD title – Demolicious. This can be full color – they will be photo printed.
(2) CD label: Used directly on CD. Design should complement the front cover image. Possibly a classic R&B style that might have been a vinyl record paper label. Note: likely printed on white CD-R discs, so I'd like something that leverages the white background (to save printing ink).
Label should incorporate track names and band contact info:
1. Chain Of Fools
2. Until You Come Back To Me
3. Give In To Me
For more information:
(Note to artist: you don’t have to put the words “phone”, “e-mail”, or “web” if you don’t want.)
Type of Graphics Needed:
* All artwork should be hi-res (able to printed on large 30” poster)
* Artist must provide original Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop files (with layers). Need these to be editable -- so we can change track names and band info as needed in the text.