How hansen started their print or packaging design journey
Looking for an eye-catching sales flyer for a new training program. Possibility for future work since I'll want to have the template tweaked for future programs as well. Please read my brief and any feedback I've given carefully before submitting entries.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I've developed a new training program and would like a 1 or 2 page flyer designed (A4 size). These flyers will be included in a sales folder I give to potential clients as well as passed out at the workshops and seminars I run. I'll also be putting a link to a pdf version on my website for people to download.
If you are interested in submitting an entry, please visit this link for the sales copy: http://www.hansenslt.com/99designsbrief.html For now, you can lift my logo and photo off my site. I'd like you to use the photo on my about page where I'm in the gray suit. If you'd like an additional photo, use the main one on my homepage.
- 1-2 page A4 flyer (depending on your design, I don't know if it can fit on one page, but I have absolutely nothing against two pages. I might even prefer 2 pages)
- clean, clear and eye-catching design that fits with my corporate branding (see my website: http://www.hansenslt.com)
- should have a professional but fun feel
- pdf format and original format (whatever that might be)
- busy designs with lots of different fonts and graphicsI don't want it to look like an obnoxious internet sales letter