Great concept! We had to make minimal revisions. So easy to work with.
How Ron Sturgeon started their print or packaging design journey
Share, Innovate, Improve, Prosper With Your Peers
This is for a brochure about peer benchmarking review groups. It’s to discuss the merits of peer benchmarking. My company provides such groups under its consulting practice, but this brochure is not to sell the services, it’s to educate on the merits of the groups. The brochure will educate and inform. Some of the topics to be discussed in the brochure are:
• Why Benchmark?
• But I give away to much Secret information!
• Who don’t I just hire a consultant? Wait – I have no money.
• How can I measure what doesn’t seem measurable?
• You don’t know what you don’t know.
• How to form or find a group.
• But is my peer smarter than me?
• The ah-ha’s of what NOT to do!
• Getting lots of very experienced hands on the pump.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Business persons, primarily owners, male and female. They won’t have extremely large companies, and will typically be entrepreneurs. Their business will employ at least 5 people, but likely not more than 100-200. They will be in an industry that needs improvement, and won’t have a lot of money, but will be willing to innovate and change to accomplish better results. They may be highly educated, but likely not. Important that the the peer groups should be from the same industry, thats what adds real value, the collaborative efforts and experience of participants
It will print 8.5 x 5.5, full color. This assignment is for the front and rear of the brochure. Will want raw files.