How RIHAC started their print or packaging design journey
Rihac is an Australian based company specialising in continuous ink supply systems (CISS) and printing consumables for home and small office inkjet printers. We are about to launch a range of extremely high quality inkjet photo papers. These papers are designed to be used with any inkjet printer and work perfectly in conjunction with our existing range of high quality inks and CIS systems. The photo papers are at the highest end of quality but will be sold at a median price point.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience is any person who requires to print photos from their home printers regardless of their printer brand etc.
- A design for both the A6 and A4 packets of our photo paper range utilising the templates provided (the design can be the essentially the same).
- The packaging will be used for the entire range of different weight and gloss level papers as we are adding the gsm/qty/gloss type etc to only a small section of the pakaging.
-The products are projected to be marketed as the best that money can buy and the most professional.
- We really want the packaging to reflect the quality of the products and are looking at something striking but clean and uncluttered.
- The packaging must use our existing logos/trademarks
- There are two current designs we like the feel of, those being the illford brand photo paper (in the plain white box with black writing) and the kodak professional paper range in the grey box.
- a very rough example of what we are looking for is attched.
- As it is photo paper packaging we would like a few pictures on the packaging and some possible examples have been provided