We are a dynamic tech company that, while small, is emerging as a thought leader in the web acceleration industry. We develop and sell solutions that are designed to make websites faster.
We recently launched Site Optimizer, a family of solutions that are designed to make websites dramatically faster. Site Optimizer has already been implemented by some high-profile companies, and we’re getting a lot of attention in the mainstream tech media. This is the time for us to brand our solutions and hit the ground running.
Middle-aged, male and female IT business executives from around the world, but mainly North America. This is a new market for us. These people have never heard of our company but are looking for opportunities to partner with companies like ours.
- Design for front and back flyer
- Flyer dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5" - horizontal llayout
- No color requirements. We would like a minimal use of colors, white space, and for our logo to coordinate with the color scheme. Designs with poor color schemes will be eliminated.
- Full bleed design; 300 DPI
- The winning design will incorporate the 11 essential tips for good print typography. If you submit a design that has poor typography we will eliminate it. Review these tips: http://www.spoonfeddesign.com/11-es…typography
- Copy for flyer in attached Word Doc
- File format: Adobe Illustrator, or InDesign. Text must be vector based
- The flyer is advertising an opportunity to give away a Flip camera. See the website to find out what the flip camera is. Note: we like the design of this website. http://www.theflip.com/en-ca/
- The Strangeloop logo and an image of a flip camera must appear on both sides of the flyer unless doing so comprises the integrity of the design. Search the web for images of the flip camera. Here is an example: http://www.lifetimemoms.com/files/r…50x310.jpg
- Ideally, we would prefer to use royalty-free images. If the images you use in your design require a royalty fee, please specify this.