We need a front and a back label designed for our bottles. The bottle is oval shaped and will be green in color. The cap is black. I am attaching our logo below and an image of the bottle shape we are using. ***Our bottle is green, not brown!***
Here are the items that we need on the front:
(bullet points or separated individually somehow)
- Revive and Renourish Old Leather
- Protect and Soften New Leather
- Natural Water Repellant
- Prevents Drying and Cracking
Extend the Life of Your Leather Products
(Smaller highlights on the bottle)
100 % Non-Toxic
Made in USA (with a flag possibly?)
Colorless and Odorless
8 oz./250 ml
Back of the Bottle Contents:
Leather is a natural, porous skin that needs hydration to survive. Lord Leather Care's Leather Conditioner is masterfully designed to extend the life of your leather products. Use periodically to keep your leather products soft, nourished and protected.
1. Shake well. Test on an inconspicuous area first.
2. If applying to old leather, ensure the surface is clean and free of all dirt and debris.
3. Apply product using our lint-free microfiber applicator and work well into leather.
4. For best results, all conditioner to deeply penetrate into leather overnight.
5. Wipe off any excess product with a clean, lint-free cloth and buff as desired.
6. For neglected leathers, apply a second coat.
(BOLD) Hydrating leather will cause leather to naturally darken. Leather will lighten over time.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If product gets into eyes, flush with copious amounts of water
- DO NOT use on suede or nubuck
Also need space for UPC code, Facebook, Instragram and Twitter icons.