gregoripietrodesign was such a great designer to work with. While his initial design incorporated what I had described in the design brief, it didn't fit with the vision that I had for the project. However, he took my feedback to heart and completely transformed that design and added elements that I could not have envisioned but which really brought the vision to life in a way that our family is going to appreciate for a very long time. He was responsive, willing to incorporate our suggestions and ultimately delivered a stellar design.
How eulerbropleh started their product label journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Description of the product
This is a bottle of wine that we are bottling in honor of our daughter. We plan on drinking this wine with her and family and friends on special occasions and every day occasions once she's old enough to drink.
Description of the product target audience
Our daughter, family and friends.
I would like for you to create a front and back label for a bottle of wine.
The wine is being bottled in honor of our daughter and our plan is to drink it with her over our lifetime and serve it at special events throughout her life.
The name of the wine is Genesis and we would like for the wine labels to convey a few things to our daughter:
1. Her origins as the daughter of a mother from Ethiopian and a father from Liberia.
2. The promises that we make to love her unconditionally, nurture and support her in achieving her dreams, protect her from harm, serve as an example for her to emulate, and give her room to explore life.
Although the imagery we want to convey to her is complex, we want the label to have a relatively simple design and color scheme. It would be wonderful if you could incorporate a mother, father and daughter into the design but please don’t force it.
The size of the labels are as listed below and, in addition to the imagery described above, the front and back labels should include the following:
Front Label: 3.5 inches tall and 4.75 inches wide
- Name of the wine - “Genesis”
- Year and type of wine - “2018 Pinot Noir”
- The region where the wine is from - “Cienega Valley”
Back Label: 3.75 inches tall and 4 inches wide
- “Bottle No. ________ of __________”
- Vintage map of Africa in the background (Google Image search for “Africa by H.S. Tanner" for a good vintage map; please make sure you include Liberia and Ethiopia on the map)
- Please include the following text on the back label: “GENESIS” (centered over the following text) “This wine was bottled to commemorate the birth of Blaen Locke Bropleh. The name of the wine, Genesis, symbolizes the beginning of your life. This wine, like your life, will be shaped as much by its provenance as it will be by its environment and the care with which it is handled over the years. Blaen, we loved you before you were born and we know that you will bring so much joy to our lives. We promise to love you unconditionally, nurture and support you in achieving your dreams, protect you from harm, serve as role models, and give you the freedom you need to to explore life. Genesis is intended to be enjoyed by family and friends on both special and everyday occasions.”