Great designer, great communication. Will request again.
ArsDesign successfully finished the contest fullfilling my expectations completely.
These guys are the real deal. I've spent over $250,000 with offshore teams and these guys have great communications skills, understand business in the USA and deliver.
- Sasha Froyland
Thanks for the good cooperation.
How jbarrientos started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
Chain Cohn Stiles
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our law firm represents people who have been injured due to the fault of another, as well as workers injured on the job.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Billboard design that highlights the partners at the law firm, as well as our practice areas and contact information. Size of the billboard is 10x22. We're looking for something consistent with our past designs (attached), but with a fresh, new look. As far as components that are of importance:
- Group photo of the four partners
- Contact info: chainlaw.com, (661) 323-000
- Headlines: “Injured in an accident? Call us”
- Highlight “Accidents,” “Injuries,” “Workers’ Compensation” practice areas
- Unfortunately we have to include this disclaimer in small print at the bottom: “Making a false or fraudulent Workers’ Compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in a prison or a fine of up to $150,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.”