We want to create modern visual identity that clearly shows to our clients we are a relevant & current company with a personable edge.
We want to appear professional but also contemporary with a hint of flair.
We don’t want to look like another B2B agency - we are anti-corporate.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The Marketing Coach is a company that helps marketers to be the best that they can be. We do this by giving practical, strategic and tactical marketing advice, coaching & consulting.
- People that work in or have to deliver marketing of any kind.
STYLE / VALUES (want we want to communicate):
- modern & relevant
- edgy, non corporate
- bright bold colours, think
- raw / honest - we have a different approach to our competitors.
DESIGNS WE LIKE (attached):
• Logo Example 1 - “Ludlow Ventures”.
We like the use of negative space and the bold contrast of the outline.
• Logo Example 2 - “antarctica”.
We like the negative space but also the simplicity of the design. It looks professional but informal.
• Logo Example 3 - “Penguin Random House”.
We like this because it’s a combination of a word mark and pictorial logo. We think this approach is very flexible. Also some of the design are quite abstract but work well with a logo lock up.
• Logo Example 4 - “Killed Productions”.
We like this because it is simple and very clever. Plus it would look great on a t-shirt.
• Logo Example 5 - “Martini House”.
We like this because it is simple and clever. Combining the product and the name into a logo that is unmistakable & unique.
• Logo Example 6 - “Innocent”.
We like this because it is not corporate and has people at its heart. It is simple, friendly and feels very organic. It does not say business, it says we'll do you some good (just like the marketing coach).
1. we like the idea of communicating a connection between people.
2. we like the idea to make use of negative space to create an image that stands out and is quite clean
3. we like the idea of something that feels organic, friendly almost hand drawn.
4. we would like to see something with a stamp type design, like a modern vintage branding vibe
5. pictorial logo is always interesting, we would like to develop a friendly minimal character that gives the company a professional yet personable feel.
✰✰✰ PLEASE NOTE: There is a more detailed brief attached (DETAILED BRIEF.doc), but please take you initial design cues from above.