Eugeny provided a number of excellent options in the contest phase and was quick to respond to changes/questions during the finalisation of the design phase.
Dani has been great all the way through the design stages, very patient and understands the requirements, and has a unique artistic nature. Definitely will work again in the future.
I am very satisfied with LOLIALOVAdesign and I will continue to work with her in the future. She responded to all my wishes and did a great job. Thank you for that!
- The Kings Jewels
simple yet perfect design
Pleasure working with you, hope we will work together in the future.
How fetchonfire started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I rock a wine blog, writing about wine and other special beverages as well as about wine growing and wine producing stuff. So it's sophisticated, hip and luxurious as well as near to nature and down to earth. It's about both: lifestyle and agriculture. I like natural, organic an biodynamic wines. Always induvidual, no mainstream or mass production. I write for wine-freaks, wine growers, sommeliers and everybody who is curious and open minded about special wines, craft beer and craft spirits, persons who are also interested in music and arts. The byline/subtitle of my blog is «Wines With Attitude», inspired by the US-rapgroup Niggaz With Attitude (N.W.A.) because I'm a rapper who became a winelover.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
A little bit overloaded, but I like the arrangement of glass and lettering.
I like the swing of the letters. A lil bit too clean.
Rough rugged and raw.
- I need a header-logo «Bonvinvant» als well as a short version witch only spells «B» (like the logo of the «Boston Red Sox» for example) for social-media-avatars
- if possible you make the word VIN visible (bonVINvant)…wordplay between «bonvivant» and «vin»
- if you like and if it fits cou can integrate the byline «Wines With Attitude» in the logo
- I'd like to have a classy, timeless logo somewhere in between the iconic label of a winebottle like LA TACHE or VINA TONDONIA and a swingful graffiti-tag (see attached images)
- I like graffiti, tags, streetart and calygraphy
- logo can (but doesn't have to) include a wineglass, botte or cork(screw)
- striking, easy to read, with swingful letters, an obvious classy wine logo with rar/graffiti attitude