ScheduleWise (Logos attached - multiple formats)
We are a two-man group who are going up against THE MAN! Healthcare has so many big players. And our target market, outpatient kidney dialysis, is no different. Nevertheless, we felt compelled to bring our idea to market against the odds.
Our product, ScheduleWise, helps dialysis centers manage their patient and staffing schedules in an innovative, visual way. It takes the pain out of scheduling and helps centers focus on what they do best, taking care of patients.
We help dialysis centers manage their patient and staffing schedules. Our market is dominated by two big players. We are trying to help the independent dialysis centers stay viable, save money, and deliver optimal patient care through safer, more efficient patient scheduling.
Our goals with this business card are simple:
1) Simple design: Nothing busy. Not interested in healthcare imagery, or any other imagery aside from our logo. No clocks. No owls. But subtle watermarks are welcome... maybe incorporating our "swoosh" in the "W" of ScheduleWise.
2) Modern: Something that is more modern, that says "Hey, we're new and we have innovative products and ideas that can help your business." Not interested in the traditional, distinguished look. But nothing too hip either. We're still working with old-school traditional clients.
3) Use our logo: We have a logo that we are interested in using. The file is attached in JPG. I have other formats if required. We're not interested in other (See attached image - SWlogoColor100.jpg)
4) Colors: We have no limiting choices. Our web app uses other colors including gray (#E5E5E5), gray blue (#495C6A), light blue (#EDF3FE) and white. Background should be light color or white. But we are really like the ORANGE.
5) Not a requirement... but we like the idea of using our URL as the main image (which includes the logo) on our card. But we aren't tied to this idea. (See attached image - UGLYBIZCARD.jpg).
6) File Types: We would like the final design to be submitted in all of the following file types (.ai, .psd, .pdf, .ps, .tif, .png).
7) We have three different people's information for three separate cards. Would like to have the winning designer submit two additional cards for us.