How Tamara van Kralingen started their stationery journey
Inspiring logo, business card and stationery required.
Catching an eye and Creating a smile!
Surprising yet professional.
Business card can use unusual material, shapes etc.
INASENSE - Brand development agency
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Welcome! We are a new Dutch brand development agency. Via an inspirational process, we help brands to position, innovate and communicate more relevant and distinctive. To make and be the difference.
Our philosophy is 'if you really want to be distinctive and relevant, you have to look further than your target group'.
Our way of working is based on three sources of inspiration:
- Inspiration from your target group. Understanding the Heads and Hearts of your target group (starting point, but often not much new)
- Inspiration from other Worlds. Other brands, other industries, other areas suchs as art, nature, music ...(Steel with Pride)
- Inspiration from You. Every person has good ideas. Create the right environment and experience yourself (Active learning to really understand and believe)Our target group? Marketing teams of FMCG, Telecom, Public sector, Leasire & Tourism industries.
Please include the following info in the design
- Tamara van Kralingen - Director
- Van Baerlestraat 13B
- 1071 AM Amsterdam
- (+31) 20-4708356
- Logo (lettertype reference is Cambria), we prefer to write INASENSE in two colours, so the 'A' has a different colour. Idea: easier to read
- Business card
- Colour scheme PANTONE 542 C and PANTONE 871 C and fresh white
- Look & feel: fresh, positive, stylish, contemporary and professional
- ToV: open, friendly, service minded